- This event has passed.
18th January, 2018 @ 09:30 - 11:30| £15 - £20
Anis of Spratt Endicott will guide you through the key factors to consider in debt recovery.
- How has your claim arisen?
- Who is the debtor?
- Should you sue or walk away?
- When do you need a solicitor?
With these questions answered you will leave with a valuable insight into understanding and how to act in an often daunting process.
Anis Waiz – Solicitor Spratt Endicott
Having qualified in 1999, Anis has over 18 years experience in Commercial, Banking and Finance Litigation and joined Spratt Endicott in September 2017 as a Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Team in Bicester.
Anis’ core areas of expertise include:
- acting in defended mortgage possession and acting for lenders in mortgage frauds
- claims against professionals
- asset finance recovery work and acting for a number of major finance companies
- dealing with title issues and claims under guarantees.
His specialist practice area covers claims for the alteration of Register before the Land Registry arising from mortgage fraud.