- This event has passed.
North Oxford Meeting (Wolvercote)
13th October @ 09:30 - 11:30| £5 - £17
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions?
• Why can’t I make myself do anything?
• Why is it taking me so long to make a decision?
• How do I work with someone who refuses to do what I ask?
• How can my team become more effective?
• Why do some people ask so many questions?
• Why do some people keep New Year’s resolutions and others don’t?
In my talk I will explore how you can achieve your personal and professional goals by establishing the right habits. I am going to use Gretchen Rubin’s framework of the Four Tendencies to show you how your personality influences the way you can make or break a habit. Understanding of your tendency will help you not only to motivate yourself but also those around you.
Anna Machens, Blue Pebble Consulting
Anna is passionate about empowering her clients to realise their full potential. Through coaching and focused workshops, Anna helps businesses and individuals to improve productivity whilst maintaining work life balance. From goal setting to identifying and addressing mental barriers that prevent their achievement, clients are given the tools and motivation to actively seek fulfilment of their professional and private ambitions.